Best online parts catalog I've seen so far

I have been looking for some small parts and ran across this site. It's the best online parts catalog I've seen so far, however I've never purchased
anything from them, but they can be used as a reference source for prices and part numbers at the least...:
http://www.rockauto.com /
-Mark
They are fast to ship as well. I generally order through them as they have an excellent inventory and prices.

I agree. That's the easiest way in the world to see who makes what for what. Although, I'm sure for common vehicles there are more brands than they carry. On really old vehicles it's a good way to see what is still commonly available.
I did an experiment recently- walked into a chain auto parts store and tried to buy a fairly straightforward part. I told them exactly what I wanted in my 4 trips there. 2 or 3 guys in the chain auto parts store couldn't do it. They special ordered $200 worth of stuff and couldn't actually produce what I asked for.
In that case, it was pretty easy to find what I needed at rockauto, but of course I really use the non-chain "real" local auto parts store. They pulled a book (made of PAPER) out from under the counter and found it in about 2 seconds.