bolt patterns

I made the mistake of attempting to change head gaskets,water pump and timing belt on a 91 dodge spirit 3.0 v6 and now that I' to the point of putting
everything back together i cant figure out where all the bolts go,the heads are back on and torqued to spec the intake is back on, i just cant figure which bolt goes where on the front of the motor where all the pulleys mount
On Wed, 30 Apr 2008 17:33:32 +0000, pbr_doc wrote:

Okay. What would you like any of us to do about it?
Dan C wrote:

any idea where i can find a diagram of which bolts go where and what they do like which bolt goes in the back side of the alternator,and the long bolts that go thru the large plate that it all bolts to

On Wed, 30 Apr 2008 18:52:01 +0000, pbr_doc via CarKB.com wrote:

No, but if it was me, I'd be using Google to search...

this is what i did when i did my caravan i put bolts in different spots and labled the spot where they went but now you did not do that i would go to a junk yard and see what bolts go where that is what i would do if i need information like that