diagnostic codes 0404 & 0405 for 2005 Gr. Caravan

Can someone lease tell me what the diagnostic codes for the obd mean? They are 0404 & 0405. Maybe then I can figure out what I need to do to get the problem fixed and what it is going to cost me.

Reply to
mackymom

Those are generic power train codes.

P0404 Exhaust Gas Recirculation Circuit Range/Performance P0405 Exhaust Gas Recirculation Sensor A Circuit Low

Cheers

/daytripper '05 Hemi Durango Ltd

Reply to
daytripper