diagnostic codes 0404 & 0405 for 2005 Gr. Caravan

Can someone lease tell me what the diagnostic codes for the obd mean? They are 0404 & 0405. Maybe then I can figure out what I need to do to get the
problem fixed and what it is going to cost me.

Those are generic power train codes.
P0404 Exhaust Gas Recirculation Circuit Range/Performance P0405 Exhaust Gas Recirculation Sensor A Circuit Low
http://www.kbmsystems.net/obd_fault_codes_db.htm
Cheers
/daytripper '05 Hemi Durango Ltd
Thank you so much!