electrical problem

This is for more clarification. I own a 95 Dodge Neon. I recently installed a new pioneer cd player I did not change any original wiring used a universal wiring harness adapter to adapt to the new stereo to the old
wiring harness. the problem is that the interior lights fuse in the PDC keeps blowing. The illumination wire is not hooked up. This happened before I installed the new audio player. What I can't understand is why the interior lights fuse keeps blowing and not the stereo's fuse. My car has 2 seperate fuse panels one on the left side of the steering wheel inside the car and the other (PDC) under the hood. Shouldn't the stereo be blowing the stereo fuse in the panel inside the car,and not the interior lights fuse in the PDC under the hood? Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload

It's fairly certain you have misconnected that "universal wiring harness adapter". Exactly how it's miswired is unlikely to be diagnosed from afar...
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload

Motorsforum.com is a website by car enthusiasts for car enthusiasts. It is not affiliated with any of the car or spare part manufacturers or car dealers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.