Electrical problem

Car: 1992 Dodge Dynasty, 3.3L, A604
Just today the following happened:
The headlight reminder stopped working. The seatbelt reminder stays light all the time.
The electric door locks will unlock, but not lock. Intermittent wipers will not work, but regular low and high speeds work fine.
Can anyone help me as to where to begin to look for a common fault? I assume it is a common fault since all this accorded at the same time.
Thanks!

Yeah. You've only got 2 points common to all those problems: the ground and the main computer. Cross your fingers that's it's a bad ground...

Another approach worth trying...pull all your fuses and put them back in. Or one by one leaving each out for a 5-10 seconds. Or I guess you could unhook the battery for a short time. I've had a few random times on my 92 Caravan where the dash was dead, the doors would either lock or unlock (can't remember which), but not both. And the key-in-the-ignition remider dinger wouldn't work. That trick fixed my problem...may not yours, but worth a try. Gotta love all the electronics...
I wonder now if it wasn't something funky with the battery that I had in the van at the time...no way to say for sure...but I haven't had it happen in a LONG time now.
Wesley

True. The only way to reboot a car's computer is to disconnect the battery (ground wire's easiest & safest) for about 10 minutes. (Some of these car computers have me convinced that we've created artificial intelligence ... and it's hostile...)