92 Dodge Dynasty Wiper Problem

My son's grandparents gave him a 92 Dodge Dynasty. They thought it just needed a new windshield wiper motor so I bought one at Auto Zone today but that didn't fix the problem. When you turn the wipers on, there is a clicking noise but nothing happens. We've been given a couple of ideas as to what it could be but I'm looking for a "majority" kind of vote, so to speak. One opinion is that it's the "switch" (but I don't know what switch); and someone else says it's the "electrical board" and I just dread something that sounds so expensive.

Anyone experience this and if so, how did you fix it?

Thanks & God Bless!

Reply to
Janelle717