Help...anti- freeze leak in rear of engine

I own a 1992 Dodge Caravan. About 2 weeks ago I noticed a green puddle on the tar driveway. I figured it was from using the AC. But, now I noticed
that the leak is somewhere in the rear of the engine up near the top, as steam is going from that area from the water and anti-freeze leaking. Last week a local mechanic thought I may have overfilled the reserve tank and the excess was leaking out. So, I went a week without filling the reserve and the reserve went empty. This morning I put more water in the reserve and this seemed to actually make the leak worse. So, is there a leak in the back of the engine area (I can't find any hose or radiator leak up front)? OR is it possible I am overfilling the radiator reserve tank. Any info appreciated. Since it is Sunday no mechanic available to look at it, so I am planning to go see one again tomorrow. ALSO, I had a new water pump put in 12 months ago, and I can't believe it would go that fast.
I've had water pumps go bad the next day. bad feeling but it happens.

Are you sure it isnt the reserve tank itself? I just had to repair mine with JB weld because it had a crack at the bottom and would go empty about every week and was leaving puddles where I parked the van. I hope you are lucky and that is all it is. Worth a check.
Also check the 5/8 inch (I think) hose that runs from the water pump up to near the thermostat. Its hard to see because of all the brackets and such and if its leaking under pressure it could squirt water a ways from where the actual leak is.

V6 ? Rear head gasket ? BTDT.
snow wrote:

I'd be checking the freeze plugs

the