How do i protect my 99 dakota rear window...

i load it up with atv's alot and its been broken once, and it cost me almost $500 to get it replaced, and i would like to prevent this to ever happen again, i now have 6 tow straps insead of 4 but it still
sits a little close to my window, is there any kinda of like grill or similar for just trucks in general? any one have some sort of idea they've done?

Pay the extra 5 bucks a month for glass coverage on your insurance. If it breaks, "0" deductible
maxpower wrote:

This is SIMPLE, find some scrap leftover carpet underlayment, Stuff a roll or 2 of this stuff between the atv and the glass, Block the wheels with chocks, dont let it roll!

Replace with lexan?