Dakota Window Regulator

I pushed to hard on the crank of my frozen window this morning.

The window separated from the mounts that hold it to the regulator.

Anyone have any tips on how the reattach the window?

JAM

Reply to
j-rod

Silicone

Reply to
samstone

Unfortunately, silicone will not hold, I would use a two part epoxy.

Mike

Reply to
Mike Simmons

You are wrong.

Reply to
samstone

e:

silicone is hit or miss whether it holds. I've had some hold for a year and some I've had to take back apart in a week. Just get the epoxy from the local NAPA store and be done with it......unless you "like" doing the same job twice..

JAM..be sure you dig out the old epoxy and make sure the glass is squeeky clean before putting it back together.

Denny

Reply to
Denny

Of course I am.... what do I know????

Mike

Reply to
Mike Simmons

Thanks for the in formation.

I'll look around and see what's available.

JAM

Reply to
j-rod

not much , when you say I WOULD , i have and i know and could care less what you WOULD

Reply to
samstone

e:

Hey Sam. Give up. You're making yourself look like a moron.

You can use silicone on your own glass all you want and I promise I won't care....

Denny

Reply to
Denny

Denny, it's too late for Sam...

FMB (North Mexico)

Reply to
FMB

Looks like it is about time to put on the rubber gloves.

Reply to
Roy

Hey, boys, look: Someone new to play with!

::sits back to watch the show::

jmc

Reply to
jmc

ote:

You know you could always be baking us some cookies while you're watching......

Denny

Reply to
Denny

That would be fine, if they weren't all eaten before they got to us... It really hurts to get a box, only to find a few cookie crumbs left in it, and a "sorry about that" note...

Reply to
PeterD

M):

te:

You got a box??????? I'm hurt.....................

Denny

Reply to
Denny

You got a box??????? I'm hurt.....................

Denny

Hurt??? I'm friggin' shattered!! We didn't get nothin', nada, not a thing.

Jodi! This is sooo wrong!

Roy

Reply to
Roy

I think she's gonna ignore all these hurt feelings.........

Denny

Reply to
Denny

The boxes are in the mail. Really! I'm surprised you didn't get them yet. Must be the holidays....

jmc

Reply to
jmc

She has no access to usenet during work...

jmc

Reply to
jmc

9

She has no access to usenet during work...

jmc-

Excuses-excuses I want a tracking number on these boxes.......

Denny

Reply to
Denny