Image request: '99 Dogde Intrepid EVAP Canister

I need to verify some hose routings on my '99 Dodge Intrepid's Evap Canister. It's located on the passenger side of the fuel tank. I just need a clear picture of what it looks like from the underside of the car to verify some hose connections and, or disconnections. Thanks.

Reply to
Giganews

What are you asking???? If its a vacuum routing you are looking for check under the hood, there should be a sticker there that shows all hoses and where they run to.

Glenn Beasley Chrysler Tech

Reply to
maxpower

Those hose diagrams rarely help me understand what I'm looking at. I'm hoping that someone can take a digital picture of the hoses around the EVAP canister and lead detection pump so I can tell if I have a hose missing or not.

Thanks for the reply.

Reply to
Giganews