keyless Remote?

Hi Everyone,
My 95 Cherokee Country has finally arrived. It seems to be in okay shape. I'd like to get the keyless remote fob for it. Will other Chrysler
Remotes work? I have and extra set from a 2001 caravan. If not, does anyone know the correct part number. Thanks again. David

In the owners manual there should be a process defined for adding/replacing FOBs. Try it out see if it works.
Hi, Recently bought a dodge caravan 1998, it didn't have keyless entry, went to dodge dealer, he checked the vin # and said it didn't come with the reciever installed. cost for dealer to install was $380.00,($230 for kit and $150 labor) he told me to try after market. Had a unit installed by "Best Buy" (VIPER) with two fob's for $146.00 total . works great.
larry

Chrysler
NO it will not work with a Minivan fob. Get the part number and price from the dealer
Glenn Beasley Chrysler Tech