Lightweight has arrived - finally

The Lightweight has just arrived - better late than never.

Reply to
Nikki

Ys, I saw it earlier.Green and very 'military' looking. Now you've got to make some room to fit it into your front garden! Alan.

Reply to
A.lee

Was there no-one about? Stop if there is next time. I've had a job keeping Isaac out of it. Had to bolt the front door right at the top. He think its great as there is a centre seat fitted and he sits in it and tells the girls "Mine".

Done it. Moved RR out and there is enough space between the front of the house and the Mercedes rot box that he refuses to get rid of. The Series 3 is going round the back tomorrow and the Discovery is coming out from round the back.

Just got to make some phone calls regarding insurance and get it taxed. It previously belonged to some firm connected with the construction of the A50. Apparently they have had to use a lot of gravel and there was alot of driving by various site agents to check that it wasn't moving and that the road wasn't going to collapse(still gravel in the back). This was their vehicle for travelling up and downthe gravel tracks every day and its been maintained, regardless of expense.

Will take some photo's tomorrow and post them on Webshots.

Reply to
Nikki

I went past around 3.30pm, going to the butchers down the road from you - the one thats a bit mucky, with a generally scruffy appearance, but his meat is always good! Mine has been off the road for over a month now, it failed the MOT on rotten front spring hangers, I got the bits the following day, but I just havent had time to get the job finished. Alan.

Reply to
A.lee