taximan00

What is your engine operating temperature? If it happens on the highway in cold weather you could possibly be overcooling?

Reply to
clare at snyder.on.ca

I had a '92 Caravan for several years that had the same problem intermittently, I forget the details now but there was some sort of sensor causing the problem.

Can't remember which one, but maybe this will get you going in the right direction anyway. (faded memory - the O2 sensor? throttle body sensor? not sure)

Good luck! Mike

Mike Patterson Please remove the spamtrap to email me. "I always wanted to be somebody...I should have been more specific..." - Lily Tomlin

Reply to
Mike Patterson