raising a minivan?

Is there a way to increase the ground clearance in my 01 Town and Country AWD? I drive it on the beach and it never has a problem in the sand. Because it is rather low (and yes, I know Chrysler didn't have this in mind with AWD) it gets full of sand. A few inches would be a great help. Any ideas?

Thanks - David

Reply to
D&LBusch

About the only practical way to do what you want is to see if anyone makes adjustable air shocks for your minivan...

Reply to
daytripper

larger diameter tires?

Reply to