raising a minivan?

Is there a way to increase the ground clearance in my 01 Town and Country AWD? I drive it on the beach and it never has a problem in the sand. Because it is rather low (and yes, I know Chrysler didn't have this in mind
with AWD) it gets full of sand. A few inches would be a great help. Any ideas?
Thanks - David

About the only practical way to do what you want is to see if anyone makes adjustable air shocks for your minivan...
larger diameter tires?