Chrysler is selling there proving ground.

Chrysler is selling there proving ground, like why keep it, their vehicles aren't offroad capable, anyway:

Grounds in Phoenix:
God Bless America, Bill O|||||||Omailto: snipped-for-privacy@aol.com

Reply to
L.W.( ßill ) Hughes III

Now Bill, The Phoenix property is worth a large chunk of cash, the can get more property for less in Mexico, and there will be increased security. For a small bribe the Mex air farce will shoot down any planes spying on the facility.

Reply to
Billy Ray

Besides their primary North American testing facility is in Chelsea, MI.

Reply to
Matt Macchiarolo

Reply to
L.W.( ßill ) Hughes III

Damn Bill! I wish I had money to burn. I'd love to have a playground like that!

Reply to
SVTKate

I supposed they'll have to find somewhere else for winter testing when the Phoenix grounds are sold.

Reply to
Matt Macchiarolo

Reply to
Matt Macchiarolo