Rough Start - please help!

My 97’Dodge Avenger is having problems starting. When I try starting my car it turns over but runs very rough for a couple seconds then cuts out. During that time I can press on the gas but there is no
response in RPM’s or anything else. It does’nt do this every time I start it but pretty often. When it does happen it only does it for 4 or 5 times then it runs normal. I can’t for the life of me figure out what’s wrong.
✖
my car does the same thing, I talked to someone and they told me to change either the crankshaft sensor or the camshafy sensor, so I am going to check into it very soon.
DocMiller wrote:

Add pictures here
✖
I had my crankshaft position sensor changed today and now the car is fine and it was doing exactly what yours is doing, the only difference is that I have a 1998, just change that 50.00 part and you will be fine, it is located under the distributor on the V6. good luck
DocMiller wrote:

✖