Stalling Dodge Ram 250 Van

Sorry but i posted this is the trucks group My 92 Dodge Ram 250 van will cut off all of the sudden. No warning , no sputterin just cots off. Now if i let it sit for 5 or so minutes it cramnks right back up.
Any clues as where to start looking for the problem?
when that was happening to my 97caravan 3.3, it turned out to be the camshaft position sensor. If your vehicle is so equipted you should check that.