Starter removal 97 Stratus 2.4 automatic

Anybody aware of the correct procedure for locating and removing the lower mounting bolt for the starter on a 2.4 1997 Stratus? I have the Chiltons manual from the local library which "helpfully" tells me to
remove it. The drawing is poor as well. The upper mounting bolt is easy. Any hints or tricks would be appreciated.
I replaced the starter yesterday after getting advice from a Dodge mechanic. The lower bolt isnt visible but after getting the car up on ramps I was able to get access without removing anything large. You need a long extension with a locking feature so the socket wont fall off after getting pinched between the starter and the block while installing the lower bolt. Lots of fun in the cold.