Exhaust Manifold 97 Stratus

Is it possible to replace the exhaust manifold on a 97 stratus 2.4l from the top without removing the head? Last year I had the head rebuilt. When I picked up the car, the service guy told me the manifold had a crack and that was the reason for some ticking noise that I thought would have gone away with the head rebuild. Why the guy didn't call and ask if I wanted the manifold replaced, I'll never know. Anyway, the noise is worse and the crack seems wider and I need to replace it.

Paul Layman

Yes you can, We may have one if you need one.

Reply to
DudLee Brennfoerder

Thanks for the reply. How much for the manifold? I live in Florida.

DudLee Brennfoerder wrote:

Reply to
Paul Layman