Trailer Hitch - Dodge Grand Caravan

My local Dodge dealer quoted me a price of $599 to provide and install a class 3 trailer hitch on my 2006 van. The local U-Haul will provide and install a class 3 hitch for $199. Can there be $400 difference in the
hitches?
Thanks for your comments.
I can't imagine there is any difference. I put one on our Isuzu Trooper and didn't think twice about not paying the overly-expensive dealer price for an Isuzu hitch. Metal is metal... You might also get a price quote from a local RV place just to compare. $199 doesn't sound too out of line though. I want to say I paid $150 for a Draw-Tite class 5 hitch...not including labor. If you're very handy at all, you could probably put it on yourself.
Wesley

Thanks for the reply. $599 for the dealer to do it sounds just a wee bit high. I could do it myself except I hate laying on my back under the vehicle with all that dirt dropping into my eyes. If I had a lift, I wouldn't hesitate to do it myself. Probably will do the wiring myself and let U-Haul install the hitch.