Weird ignition timing problem

Page 2 of 2
maxpower wrote:

Maxpower, you are Absotively Posilutely NOT the only one!
Just take dist out and turn the rotor 180 and try it again!
Theres a lot of truth I the old saying that there is no fool like an old fool. I was positive that I did not rotate that shaft 180 and it was hard for me to take your advice. But eventually I did what I should have done and rotated it 180 and, as you well know, it solved my problem.
Thanks for you help and patience.

Happy Motoring>
glad it worked for ya!!