'07 Dodge Ram factory remote start problem

I have an '07 Dodge Ram 1500, when I hit the remote start button the horn honks and the lights flash but it won't start. I was told that their may be
a reset or a fuse I could check before taking it to the dealer. Does anyone know of this? Thanks.
I had a similar problem with a deal installed alarm. It took 5 trips back to the dealer to fix the problem. I thought that the problem was a high-resistance connection in their installation. They replaced the alarm unit 3 times (or so they claim).
My problem seemed to be when I parked overnight and the truck sat in the sun all day long, the alarm would go off when I tried to use the keyless entry. I would have to disconnect both batteries ('06 2500 CTD) to reset the alarm.

be
anyone