2007 Radio Bezel Removal

I need to remove the dash faceplate around the 6CD changer radio to gain access to the antennae to install the traffic report module for my Garmin. I looked quickly thinking it would be obvious this being my
5th Ram. This is a larimie w/ the wood trim around the radio. Thanks

I use a crow bar and hammer, it popped right off!
--
------MoParMaN------