'97 Dakota Door sagging

The driver's door on my '97 Dakota is sagging. What is the best way to fix this?
Thanks,
Ken

You can try to loosen up the hinges, jacking the door up to the correct height and tightening them back down but in many cases, this indicates that the hinges are just worn out and need to be either rebuilt or replaced.
"NapalmHeart" < snipped-for-privacy@iserv.net> wrote in message
There's definitely up - down movement that shouldn't be there. I'll go to the local body shop I have do my work and see what they say.
Thanks,
Ken

hinge pins or bushings

I don't know if they still have them but my 88 Dakota had bushings tat I replaced and I had to do them several times in my parents Caravan