'99 Durango OBD-II port

Hi all,
I purchased this vehicle on e-Bay about four years ago and just now noticed that the OSB port is missing......all the wires have been cut
off and the port removed.
Where the heck can I get the port ONLY at (prefer online)....dealer, salvage yard, etc.? Don't really need the complete harness as I can just reconnect each and every wire.
Suggestions appreciated,
Don