A/C Part needed

Looking for heat-A/C controls for an '79-80 D100. Trying to complete an install from an '87 and I'm finding that the controls for that won't quite clear the gauge panel even though with a couple adapters the
controls WILL go into that hole okay. But, I didn't check this with the gauge panel in place.. If anything the easiest route is to stick 'em in the hole for the radio and locate the radio some other time since I plan to build a console to shove other things into like my CB.. Anyway, I've done mods before but having the right set of controls would be nice since I can hook up the vacuum lines one by one if need be to get the doors right..
Thanks much if anyone has such around and can sell it..