Adding a second battery w/isolator to 99 Dodge Ram 1500 w/AC

I'm thinking of adding a second battery to my 1999 Dodge Ram 1500 and using a battery isolater. It looks like there is room on the passenger side that
I can easily add a factory battery tray, however, there some AC hoses and other parts in that location. I have 2 questions
1 - Has anyone added a second battery and how difficult is it to relocation those hoses, etc? 2 - Does anyone have any experience with the Sure Power 1314-200 unidirectional isolator?
Correction. In daylight and not raining, it looks like the hoses and other hardware are probably emissions lated. Furthermore, they are all rubber lines and 1 wiring harness and everything is mounted to one bracket, so I think I can relocated them pretty easily, still would like to hear anyones advice, experience with a 2 battery setup in a '99 Ram.

Ed wrote:

I have the factory installed 2 battery setup in my '99 Ram. I can post some pictures of the right battery if you want me to. I don't have an isolator.
--
Ken

On Tue, 28 Mar 2006 23:37:42 -0500, "Nosey"

I've given up on diode type isolators as a bad idea. I use a constant duty solenois to disconnect the battery when the ignition is shut off. It charges with the main battery when running. *** Free account sponsored by SecureIX.com *** *** Encrypt your Internet usage with a free VPN account from http://www.SecureIX.com ***
Thanks for the info. I've done a little more research on isolators and agree that the diode type are insufficient. I'm looking at various models of solinoid isolators. I'm in no hurry, I have until June to get something installed.
<clare at snyder.on.ca> wrote in message wrote in message

I appreciate the offer, but I don't think I'll need any pictures.