after market lift fuel pumps

i'm still looking for the most for my money on a lift pump on my second vp-44 and its goner as of friday won't start i would like everyone with experience with this to put in their 2 cents so i can make a better choice
on a better longer lasting system

You might want to look into both a Walbro and a Fass. A good web site to read peoples opinions and experiences on them is www.dieseltruckresource.com . Join them for free, it is a great site for CTD owners.
A good thread to read is http://www.dieseltruckresource.com/dev/showthread.php?t 5789&highlight=walbro or http://tinyurl.com/2upcjs
Glacier Diesel sells a kit using the Walbro pump. http://www.glacierdieselpower.com/gdept.asp?dept_id
I'll end up with a Walbro.
FMB (North Mexico)