Air horns ..........

Page 2 of 3

Please give me your personal cell number, and I will call you for your approval first before I use it.
Steve, who personally doesn't worry about "the cops".
x-no-archive: yes

I don't give out my number to children.

So, you like to break the laws on the road, act like an ass in traffic, be a general idiot and a bother to others while driving?

No, I am a safe driver. Haven't been stopped in nine years. But then, my vehicle has special identification that any police officer recognizes as agency issued.
Steve
x-no-archive: yes

"Agency issued", you say? Let me guess, you have one of those bright yellow license plates identifying you as a reckless driver?

Wrong.
x-no-archive: yes

Ok, then they are bright orange license plates?

No. It's a special license frame that identifies me as someone who's on their side.
Steve

there is no special identification that any police officer recognizes as agency issued. there is no one "on their side". you mess up and get seen, you'll get stopped. you are very wierd steve.
the only special license plate that you have is the one on the short bus that you ride.
x-no-archive: yes

I see. So let me guess, you went to a dollar store and got a cheap aftermarket license frame that says "cops are my friends", similar to the drunk who puts the "Don't Drink & Drive" bumper sticker on his cheap-ass vehicle and later gets busted for DUI?
<snip>

Volunteer firefighters are not immune from laws even when responding to the hall....
I have cheaper airhorns, that I must use sometimes, bigger horns only confuse or frighten the idiots, shoot their tires out instead :-)
We have a lot of dingbats in my area, lots of lost newbies trying to find all the new big box stores..... dumb turns and other movements... ron
wrote in

Nor am I. Only time I run Code 3 is on a ride along, or special situation when I am with an officer who is in a cruiser.

I love the Nathan K3's, but $1,000 is steep, and I believe I can get an adequate set of smaller horns for a lot less. $1,000 will get me a set of winter tires.

You should come to Las Vegas. Only drivers I have seen worse than this is in in the Middle East.
Steve

Ever drive in Michigan?
wrote in

No, but I have seen people with Michigan plates in Las Vegas. Every one so far drives like a holy terror.
Steve ;-)

yeah, sort of like the way he acts here.
x-no-archive: yes

He appears to be a bit high on his truck. That's ok, so long as he's not high while driving it.

Huh? How do you get there from here?
Better have another hit/toke/drink/snort/whatever.
You are unworthy of further conversation with me. You may go.
Steve

see what i'm saying? this guy is very wierd. and i don't mean wierd in a good way. not at all.
x-no-archive: yes

I see what you are saying.
Clearly, this person, "STEVE", has some growing up to do on the road. In the meanwhile, hopefully, his antics won't annoy too many drivers.
x-no-archive: yes

By following the bouncing ball?

You may go first and last.

Are you giving me permission?

It will make him think his penis is bigger than the nubbin that it is.
beekeep