Air horns ..........

No. It's a special license frame that identifies me as someone who's on their side.

Steve

Reply to
Steve B

Huh? How do you get there from here?

Better have another hit/toke/drink/snort/whatever.

You are unworthy of further conversation with me. You may go.

Steve

Reply to
Steve B

there is no special identification that any police officer recognizes as agency issued. there is no one "on their side". you mess up and get seen, you'll get stopped. you are very wierd steve.

the only special license plate that you have is the one on the short bus that you ride.

Reply to
theguy

see what i'm saying? this guy is very wierd. and i don't mean wierd in a good way. not at all.

Reply to
theguy

Truth is, I really like California. It's like about four different states. It's about as diverse a state as you can get. And yet, it is truly beautiful. It just has some strange politics.

We used to go from Las Vegas for two weeks every summer to visit my dad's brother in Lakewood. We'd go to Knott's Berry Farm, Disneyland, Griffith Park, ChinaTown, all over southern California. We still go to visit friends in Bonsall. That's cool. We go to trade shows in LA. I like going to California, I just wouldn't want to live there. Tax wise, I think there are only a couple of states worse.

Steve

Reply to
Steve B

x-no-archive: yes

I see. So let me guess, you went to a dollar store and got a cheap aftermarket license frame that says "cops are my friends", similar to the drunk who puts the "Don't Drink & Drive" bumper sticker on his cheap-ass vehicle and later gets busted for DUI?

Reply to
Reno

x-no-archive: yes

By following the bouncing ball?

You may go first and last.

Are you giving me permission?

Reply to
Reno

x-no-archive: yes

I see what you are saying.

Clearly, this person, "STEVE", has some growing up to do on the road. In the meanwhile, hopefully, his antics won't annoy too many drivers.

Reply to
Reno

x-no-archive: yes

Perhaps people are fascinated by your shortcomings, Steve. And your need for a "BIG HORN".

Big horn, small mind, small 'thing', annoying personality, immaturity, childishness, boredom, stupidity... I could go on....

Reply to
Reno

I hate going south of the 405 highway near the coast. Fortunately, my company sold its assets down there, so I no longer have a reason to drive that far south along the coast. I happen to live near a conservative island city in a liberal county. Although California is a "blue" state, if one were to look at the "red" vs. "blue" make up of the state, one would find that, by square mile, Califorina is conservative. I suspect that's true for most of the US. In other words, cities tend to produce citizens who think government should attend to every need of it's citizens, and rural areas tend to produce citizens who learn to care for themselves and others.

Let the flame begin.

Reply to
Ed H.

Those who do do. Those who can't go into politics. And pander to minority voters while preaching in thousand dollar suits and sitting in the back of a limo.

Steve

Steve

Reply to
Steve B

Like the Rev.s Jackson and Sharpton. BTW, in which church is Sharpton ordained?

Reply to
Ed H.

"Ed H." wrote

He musta paid good bucks for it somewhere. There's money in religiosity, and a certificate probably cost him as much as a ** costs you or me.

BTW, has Jess or Sharpton ever had a real job?

Steve

Reply to
Steve B

Money?!

SINNERS AND SAINTS, I can lead you to the promised land. Trust unto me your worldly goods. Look not to your inner heart, for I alone know the true path to salvation, and that path requires you to relinguish all the sins of your former life of acquiring material goods. Do not give the wages of your sins to "charitable" orgarnizations, for they are frought with lies and deceipt. To be true to the calling of God you must recognize that He requires you to send your donations to:

"Ed H. Airline Ticket to Honolulu, Hawaii" (not associated with Ed H. Hotel Accommidations, Inc.).

Reply to
Ed H.

x-no-archive: yes

How about you, steve. What's your job? And is it real?

Reply to
Reno

I wouldn't let it bother you Steve. The next time a girl asks you "Who do you think you are going to satisfy with that little thing?" Answer "Me!"

beekeep

Reply to
beekeep

By saying that do you mean that he actually has a brain??? ;-0

Reply to
TBone

Annoying the police.

Reply to
Bob M

What is it with you? The question was about air horns, and you can't keep from talking about other men's penises. I don't need your "advice" on how to talk to girls, and would you please stop e mailing me? I will NOT meet you at the rest stop.

Steve

Reply to
Steve B

I am retired. In my work life, I was a Union Teamster (parking attendant in Las Vegas), welder, crane operator, commercial diver, and steel erection contractor. Now, I just manage my income producing properties, and live from investments in first deeds of trust. I also do volunteer work with the police department, and am a part time coroner's investigator when they get short handed.

Since I don't get paid, I don't know if the jobs qualify as real or not.

Oh, yeah. I also do Homeowner's Reserve Audit Studies, and that pays.

Steve

Reply to
Steve B