alternate reads in the dash display

I love my new truck, 2009 1500 Ram Laramie. I was doing something with the steering wheel controls and noticed the readout on the dash, the message area, changed to show actual water temp etc...how did I do that? How do I repeat it for other info.
Thank
-- Joe

I believe that's the Info section of the EVIC (the LCD display). Scroll the display with the up/down arrows, Select Info with the right arrow, and you can scroll through water temp, oil temp, oil pressure, and trans temp.
Thanks so much, that worked, what a cool feature....................