Average economy vs instant

On my 05 Daytona Ram:
I cant seem to get it to change from Average economy to instant economy.
So far: 252 miles (#252 truck!) the average is 16.9 - mostly at 75-80 on the interstate....
Should only get better...!

I believe they did away with the instant economy display, somewhere between '00 and '03 (a friend's '00 has it - my '03 does not)

iirc, '03 is the first year without it.
Denny

;^)
Mike
why you don't like knowing how bad that lead foot is hurthing your pocket book? ;)

LOL been there.
but i also liked seeing my wifes reaction when she seen it drop well into single didgits when i layed into my old truck.