BeeMovie

Just saw them capture a guy in a bunny suit on NBC!

Does this mean we need to start a collection to bail Denny out?
On Thu, 11 Oct 2007 19:24:11 -0700, azwiley1 wrote:

we might have to, i called him roy in another post and he's missed the shot at me. he's either in jail or sick. someone ought to check on him
--
Chris
05 CTD

beekeep
On Fri, 12 Oct 2007 11:56:05 GMT, snipped-for-privacy@radix.net (beekeep) wrote:

I was thinking in a carrot cake...
Then again, how bout a couple dozen WC burgers so he can blast his way out??
mac
Please remove splinters before emailing