BeeMovie

Just saw them capture a guy in a bunny suit on NBC!

Reply to
NapalmHeart

Does this mean we need to start a collection to bail Denny out?

Reply to
azwiley1

we might have to, i called him roy in another post and he's missed the shot at me. he's either in jail or sick. someone ought to check on him

Reply to
chris thompson

Should we send him a file in a carrot?

beekeep

Reply to
beekeep

I was thinking in a carrot cake...

Then again, how bout a couple dozen WC burgers so he can blast his way out??

mac

Please remove splinters before emailing

Reply to
mac davis