Class action suit in UK ??

Has anyone out side of the US received the letter from the attorneys with regard to the replacement of the ignition coil? (I had it replaced a few months ago at my dealer) I sent them the form back asking for the cash, it comes to about a $37.00 or I could have had a dealer credit for about 46.00. This is all because of a class action suit that was filed against VW. Does the class action suit reach into the UK ?

Reply to
MatMite

I rec'd the letter and I chose to get the dealer credit...it was 110% more than the check that they offered...it's worth an oil change for free! I live in the good ole US of A

Reply to
Rakblight2

Hi Uk here

Had all 4 coils replaced on my 2002 Passat 2.litre 20v about a month ago. No class action here, vw just replace the coils if a problem crops up( Thats if you within the warranty period) Otherwise you have to pay

Tony

Reply to
Tony & Debs