Brake lights, hazards and turn signals

I changed a blinker. When I tested it everything went out. Now I don't have brake lights, turn signal or hazard. I have checked the fuses, changed the flasher, and have put in all new bulbs. I can't figure it
out.......Can anyone help?('98 1500) Are all these on a similar circuit? Where is the fuse for the turn signal? A seperate breaker inside the steering column?
They are all connected thru the multi-function switch and if you have nothing, that will be the place to look. I would check the connector at the steering column to be sure that it is tight. If it is, then there is a good chance that the switch has failed which could also be the reason that you were changing the flasher unit.