C-codes

What are C-codes? I have been reading this forum for some time now, and I did the odometer button and turn the ignition, and i do have a couple of C-codes:
64 04 61 15
I called 2 dealers, and they cant tell me what they mean without the P-code.

Didn't have a clue, huh? One of them must have been Brent's dealership...
At any rate - C-codes are Cluster codes, and don't have anything to do with the OBD-II system (which is engine/powertrain related). They define errors in the instrument cluster. The first number is the code itself (ie. 64 or 61), the second number is the number of ignition cycles since the code last presented itself (so code 64 happened 4 cycles ago - code 61 happened 15 cycles ago). Code 61 is a 'Passenger dooe lock switch input circuit open.' Code 64 is a 'Driver door lock switch input circuit open.'
Are your door locks giving you any problems?
None that I can think of...the passenger side window on the drivers side is acting up.

with
errors
last
open.'
I think I forgot to say thanks :).. thanks...I called another two dealerships, and not a one knew what I was talking about...why is this?

and
of
dealership...
or

Most likely, the people answering the phones and talking to the customers aren't the ones who actually fix the vehicles. The ones who do are usually too busy fixing them to talk on the phone. And let's face it, the vast majority of owners aren't going to know how to retrieve their instrument cluster fault codes, so I doubt many people ask about it.