CD Removal

Anyone know how to manual eject a CD from the Dodge Ram 4 speaker am/fm/cd stock radio?

--
------MoParMaN------
---Scud Coordinates 32.61204 North 96.92989 West---

That depends on how far into the player the disc is stuck. If there is a little sticking out, you should be able to grab the end with a pair of needle nose and pull it out as the mechanism will not be engaged and hold it. If it is stuck all the way in, you'll have to pull the deck out, open the case and roll the worm gears manually to get it out. They don't have manual override or ecject pins on them.

Crap, I was afraid of that. I had the radio out yesterday, but was unable to easily disconnect the antennae, is there a trick or do you just yank that puppy outta there?
--
------MoParMaN------
---Scud Coordinates 32.61204 North 96.92989 West---

What year truck? If it doesn't just pull out, then you have the type that locks in Just push in with your thumb on the antenna elbox a little and then pull the black ring around it backwards and it should just pop right out.

2005 3500 dually.
Thank's, It does have an elbow, I'll try that today.
--
------MoParMaN------
---Scud Coordinates 32.61204 North 96.92989 West---
MoParMaN wrote:

If you don't want to pull it out get a THIN stiff flat piece of plastic or wood. Put a small glob of tack it (stuff you can find at an office supply store, used to stick things on a wall when they don't want to use thumb tacks. OR even some thin double stick tape. Use a penlight to look in there and tag the CD, then pull it out.
--
Steve W.
Near Cooperstown, New York