Changing brake light

Should only be the two screws.... though if you give your year, make, and model - it would make things easier for everyone.

Reply to
Tom Lawrence

Need to replace my left brake light and reverse light but after taking the screws out of the tailgat side of the lens the tail light lens does not want to come out. Are there more screws? Or is it popedonto som type of post that it has to be forced off of?

Just do not want to brake it.

Reply to
Yellowbeard

Yep, and if it's like my 96 you have to yank on it. It has a couple nail like fasteners with barbs that hold it in place too.

Reply to
Midlant