Changing brake light

Need to replace my left brake light and reverse light but after taking the screws out of the tailgat side of the lens the tail light lens does not want to come out. Are there more screws? Or is it popedonto
som type of post that it has to be forced off of?
Just do not want to brake it.

Should only be the two screws.... though if you give your year, make, and model - it would make things easier for everyone.
Yep, and if it's like my 96 you have to yank on it. It has a couple nail like fasteners with barbs that hold it in place too.