Check Engine Light code 2002 Dodge Ram 4.7L V8

Hello - I have a 2002 Dodge Ram 4.7L V8 I did the on off on off on trick with the key in the ignition and got two codes for my check engine light
P0442
P1491
The first one is in my Haynes Manual -
EVAP system leak monitor, medium (0.40) leak detected
Question #1 - what does that mean? I was told it is something with my fuel vapor recovery system and that it may be under a 7/70 warranty on my emissions of my dodge. Anyone know?
Question #2 - the P1491 code is not in my manual. Anyone know what that code is? I was told it might be a cooling fan fuse.
Thanks for any help
Brian

Could be a loose gas cap. If it's something else, it should be covered by the emmissions warranty.

According to my ODB2 Reader documentation, for Chrysler, that's "Radiator fan relay control circuit." Could be the fuse or the relay.

I know how to replace a fuse; what's involved in changing a relay?

two
The same as replacing a fuse, just pull it out and plug the new one in.