dealer recommendation

I'm looking for a used Dodge. Who do you folks recommend as an honest dealer in Alabama, Georgia or North Florida?

Gerald Trevor wrote:

:)
That's like asking where to find a good woman in Dallas.
Craig C.
snipped-for-privacy@metronet.com wrote:

All women in Dallas are good. And when they're bad....they're better :-)

Guess that depends on how much money (and tolerance for pain) you have.
Craig C.
Isn't honest dealer an oxymoron
"Gerald Trevor" < snipped-for-privacy@eastman.org> wrote in message

Dealer? Honest? T-bone beat me to it, oxymoron.
Some will disagree, but if you are shooting in the blind and don't know someone you can trust, then I recommend Carmax. I have used them on and off for years, with only minor problems, which they made an effort to make right. www.carmax.com
Hemi
Gerald Trevor wrote:

In the NW Atlanta area I've had good luck with Dallas Dodge (Dallas GA) for sales, and Marietta Dodge for parts and service.
--
Ken

Nosey wrote:

I've only had experience with Dallas Dodge with new sales, not used. I missed that the first time I read your post. Sorry.
--
Ken

Per BBB www.atlanta.bbb.org
Marietta Dodge: 11 complaints listed Dallas Dodge: 4 complaints listed
Hemi wrote:

I didn't even think to look at the bbb website. Great info there. I recommended Dallas Dodge for sales. They only had one sales complaint in the past 36 months, and they resolved it. I recommended Marietta Dodge for the parts and service department and they also only had one complaint, and they made a "good faith effort" to resolve it whatever that means. Marietta Dodge is a much larger business than Dallas Dodge. It makes sense that Marietta had more complaints due to the volume difference. I don't know how many complaints car dealers typically get, but only one complaint at each dealer in the area I recommended in the past 36 months sounds pretty good.
Dallas Dodge: Number of complaints processed by the BBB in last 36 Months: 4 Number of complaints processed by the BBB in last 12 months: 2 Complaints Concerned Sales Issues: 1 Outcome of the complaint - Resolved: 1
Marietta Dodge: Number of complaints processed by the BBB in last 36 Months: 11 Number of complaints processed by the BBB in last 12 months: 4 Repair or Service Issues: 1 Outcome of the complaint - Company made good faith effort to Resolve: 1
--
Ken