Dodge Ram 2500 Heavy Duty 2005 No more High Beam

Hello,
    My friend run is truck on the high beam for a week or 2     because one of is nigh ligh was dead. But now the high
    beam don`t work anymore... I remove the bulb and check     with jumper cable, the nigh ligh is dead but not the high     beam.          Did it have a fuse just for high beam ?     Can the cable burn by using to much the high beam ?
Thank you,
Jonathan Lvesque

I would think that a 2005 would still have some sort of warranty for a free repair.