Dodge seats

I have a 2001 Dodge quadcab 4x4 with the Cummins diesel for power. I am looking for a replacement seat for the driver, that is either new oem or better. I think one of the issues is that any replacement I have
found does not have the seat belt in the seat, it must be fastened to the body, which is hard to do in a quadcab. Any suggestions? Peter