fan shroud needed

I need a fan shroud for a '92 dodge pickup with the cummins diesel engine. The fan broke & took out the shroud & radiator & we're having
trouble locating one in the Salmon Arm area of B.C. Any help is appreciated.
You ought to consider switching over to an electric fan. You'll have more room under the hood and just may pick up a few more mpg like I did.
Laszlo Almasi
On Mon, 27 Apr 2009 19:08:53 -0400, "Carolina Watercraft Works"

That's a good suggestion, thanks. I don't know how critical the shroud is as the temps didn't get too high after the incident. I won't know until I hit some of those nice hills in the Blue Mtns. next fall with my trailer on. I'm pulling a 9000# fifth wheel & at the peak pull, it's hitting about 3/4 of the way up the temp gauge with the tranny temp around red line for a few minutes. It seems to be a well designed cooling system, so I may not need the shroud.