Fault Code P0633

Hi All,
I have a 2004 Ram 2500 HO CTD SRW SWB. I'm showing a fault code P0633. Does anyone know what that is? I just had the truck to the dealer last week to replace the transfer
pump. They also listed on the work order that they re-flashed the truck. I would assume that re-flashing would clear any old codes so this must be something new since last week.
TIA,
Malcontent Southern California's Four Seasons: Earthquake, Mudslide, Brushfire, and Riot

SKIM (Sentry Key Immobiliztion Module) secret key not entered. Do you have the Sentry Key (big fat gray key)? If so, it's no longer enabled. If not - the dealer enabled the SKIM feature in the ECM accidentally.
On Fri, 06 Jan 2006 07:03:06 GMT, "Tom Lawrence"

Thanks for the reply. Yes, I have the fat gray key. Is this anything to worry about or should I take it back to the dealer to get it re-set?
Malcontent Southern California's Four Seasons: Earthquake, Mudslide, Brushfire, and Riot

Yes, you should go back. Your Sentry Key system isn't operative - if someone shoves a screwdriver into your ignition and turns it, the truck will start.