Help 98 Dakota missfires

Been to dealer twice now. They replace plugs first time and wires, cap, rotor second time. It is still missfireing and stalling. Only cyl 6 & 8
are missfiring. Any others had this or any ideas as to why just 6 & 8? Thanks Greg
What shape are the injectors in?

"Greg Harbaugh" <g snipped-for-privacy@pa.net> wrote in message
TBone wrote:

time. BTW mileage is 67K Greg
The mileage is far from excessive. I would look into possibly swapping out the injectors from the misfiring cylinders with ones from normal firing ones and see if the misfire follows the injectors. If it does, then you know the problem is.bad injectors.

"Greg Harbaugh" <g snipped-for-privacy@pa.net> wrote in message
Did they check fuel pressure at the fuel rail?My 94 dakota V6 is missing due to a bad fuel pump a $650 job by a independant mech.I am going to do it my self .Try a google search for dodge truck by amsole there is a lot of info there.Dodge truck eat fuel and water pumps JW
John wrote:

ECM..running more tests tomm. Greg
Try a search of the forums at dakota.com lots of info there JW