Hey Roy.....

How 'bout those Pats???????
Denny

On Sat, 29 Dec 2007 21:48:54 -0500, Denny wrote:

i hear they are doing supremely well
/sarcasm
--
Chris

Yup, they do manage to get it done. Care to hop on the wagon now??<VBG>
Roy

Not quite yet. Maybe after the Steelers get knocked out.
I watched most of the game but it looks like I missed the best quarter. I should never have laid down the the couch.. <BG>
You and Sue have an exciting evening planned for tomorrow?? Looking like Kim will be asleep in her chair and me on the couch unless the grandcritter can keep us awake.
Denny

Too many WC's?? I never get too worried about the Pat's if they fall behind, as long as there are 5 minutes left on the clock Having said that they have had some problems with the last 5 or 6 teams they faced. Teams that they should have blown away. Maybe they are tired or perhaps the other teams are really watching the films. But ya have to bet them going all the way.

Going to a friends on the beach for a small party. We should be home by midnight.
You been getting much snow? At the other house there has been more snow in Dec. than all last winter. More on it's way tonight.
Roy

At least there will be plenty of room for your fat ass.......

Two Sundays ago, we got probably 8-10 inches. I put 16 hrs in the ole truck that Sunday. The next Sunday it was all gone except for a few small piles. Since then we got a couple of dustings but not anything to get excited about. Not really anything in the forcast for the next 10 days. Maybe I'm done for the winter.
Have a happy new year....
Denny

Same to you and Kim!!
Roy