How do I Enable Daytime Running Lights (DRL's) on '00 & '05 Grand Caravans

Hi,
I have '00 & '05 US model Grand Caravans. The '00 is US built while the '05 is Canadian buit. I would like to enable the facory DRL's using
off-the-shelf Chrysler parts - if possible. As a last resort, I would consider an aftermarket retrofit kit although I would be concerned about any negative interaction with the vehicles BCM's.
Has anyone been sucessful with this?
Thanks!

==============> I sure have not....I wnet the other way and disabled the darn things on my GM products...
Bob G
I know there are two camps on this. However, from the first time I became aware of them over 10 years ago I formed the opinion that they increase safety - especially on undivided highways. Since DRL's are the law in Canada, I reasoned that vehicles built for the US market (especially Canadian built) should be easily retrofitted using off-the-shelf Chrysler parts.
Thanks for your input!

I've been running one of the DRL boxes I got from J.C. Whitney on my '98 Ram since it was new with no ill effects other than it doesn't seem to make any difference to other drivers - that big 3500 is still invisible to some idiots out there ;-(
One tap into the battery charging circuit for control, one tap into the a single low beam headlight wire and a ground wire was all it took to connect it.
Greg
Thanks for your input!