K&N Filter Performance Kit

Just wondered about the K&N kit that replaces the whole air box on my 2001 Ram 5.9. Is there a place to attach the PCV valve hose like what's on the stock air box? Just curious before I buy.

Save your money. Despite the great claims they make, you will not see any real performance improvement.

< snipped-for-privacy@gisco.net> wrote in message
I hear what you are saying. One of my buddies sold his dodge and is selling it for 10 bucks. What the hell ya know? Might as well try it. A paper filter from AutoZone is 5 bucks. I was just curious if there is a place to hook up the pcv hose on it.
He is right safe your money.
--
Coasty
Semper Paratus

No, but there is a big door phlap that lets in 300 micron dirt chunks and other crap.
--
MoParMaN---Remove Clothes To Reply!