Memorial Day

Everybody enjoy the day!
Those of you that have been there and done that, thank you and welcome home bro's.
Roy

Today is gonna be a tomato planting/yard mowing/weed whacking day in my world. And maybe if I'm lucky I may get done in time to plink a few hogs. Have fun everybody..
Denny
No, Freedom Isn't Free
I hear the sound of taps one night, When everything was still, I listened to the bugler play, And felt a sudden chill. I wondered just how many times, That taps had meant "Amen," When a flag draped a coffin, of a brother or a friend. I thought of all the children, Of the mothers and the wives, Of the fathers, sons and husbands, With interrupted lives. I thought about a graveyard, At the bottom of the sea, Of unmarked graves in Arlington. No, freedom isn't free.
-Anonymous

Larry.. since you threw that in, I gotta do my favorite:
"The statesmen stand, and prattle on Ten Thousand miles from here.
They cannot feel the bullets, They cannot taste the fear.
They contemplate, negotiate and Tally up the score.
While my brothers die like candles in the wind of senseless war."
Harry Foxwell, Sgt. U.S. Army (Ret.) 1st Infantry Div. Charlie Company Republic of Vietnam

mac
Please remove splinters before emailing
Dang, must be small hogs.
Henry Viet 69

Groundhogs that eat soybeans must be plinked...
Denny

Roy

We had a neighbor that literally worried himself into a heart attack over that
This guy had rifle mounts on all his tractors..............

Don't all tractors have spring clips in the cab??
Denny
on a WD-45 and a D-17 ?

use.. <G>
I saw your link about the Beartooth. That sucks
Denny

yeah, my old HS buddy Doug and I were gonna start out in Denver, drive up to Red Lodge, do the Beartooth, then YNP and out the N Entrance, then spend a few days re-tracing L&C's route across the mountains, from near present-day Dillon Mt, across the Lemhi's to the Salmon River, then across the Lost Trail Pass, then over the Lolo Pass to the Columbia watershed
shit..........the BT is such a great drive; now we'll have to go thru f*cking Cody ('little Jackson') and over the Chief Joseph, might take a dead-end run up to the top of the BT just for grins, if they even open the western side this year

Sounds awesome..

hours following the family thru the arts side--bored as hell and damned near took a nap on a bench.I didn't notice the other side till we was walking out. The next day I spent the 4-5 hours going thru the good side and who knows where all the women went. What really gets me is when I get talking and find out how many relocated easterners are out there.The first year we went west, we stopped for a week in the Big Horns. The guy that owned the place we stayed at was from Cleveland. I run into that alot out there.
Denny

Looks like it will seat 6 or 7. Or in your case it would be a 2 person. While I have your attention, I answered the email you sent on the 19th about the stuff in your eye. Did you get it or are you being ignorant? <VBG>

What kind and how big?
Roy

I just went back and looked in the inbox and the deleted files just to see if I got rid of it by mistake. I don't see where I got anything from you.. Old age setting in???

ground and if they walk, they can be plinked.
Denny

God Bless Our Troops, past and present!
Semper Fi!
Mike