mud flaps?

id like a set of mud flaps like these for my big horn dually:
http://powerstore.cummins.com/products/truck-mud-flaps-detail.jpg
theyre way to big and im not sure if they could be cut down small enough to
fit without cutting into the logo. ive seen these:
http://powerstore.cummins.com/products/dually-mud-flaps-detail.jpg
which are made for my dually, but id rather keep with the plain black/white flaps like shown above.
anybody ever seen flaps like the top ones sold for the dodge dually and can tell me where to get them?
thanks,
--
Nathan W. Collier
http://7SlotGrille.com

Give a silk screener a call, see if they can silkscreen the white C onto a set of plain black flaps.

If those are standard size big rig mudflaps, you can trim them down. I used the regular ones and trimmed about 1-2 inches off the sides and 4 inches off the bottom so they wouldn't get hung on curbs.
Up inside the rear fenderwells, I ran a couple of 1 1/2 inch wide bars of flat stock attached at the outer edge of the dually fender and to the frame with the flaps sandwiched in between them.
Greg

thanks. got any pics by chance?
--
Nathan W. Collier