Looking for mud flaps

Hi all ... im on the search for nice mud flaps that would fit the F250

2003 supercab nicely.. i want all around.. because of the rocks and things.. would like to get designer mudflaps.. but it seems they are all one fits all not like ford dealer flaps etc...

any advice?

Kenny

Reply to
Mercury

Look at Fords running boards, WBMA.

mike hunt

Mercury wrote:

Reply to
MelvinGibson

check out

they have a big selection of everything. they'll send ya a free catalog, and they take fone orders if you're afraid of the internet;) They're a big company, which to me, makes me feel safer when I order from them. good luck

Reply to
nichos

I like the molded running boards availabe from Ford.

Ed

Mercury wrote:

Reply to
C. E. White

Hi Kenny, These are about the best I've seen, as far a life, thickness and quality goes.

Do a yahoo search for ...groboski splash guards or try this link.

products choose splash guards maybe choose heavy duty truck, look atproduct 10577 size 14x9 for a carthey are high quality heavy duty rubber available through napa auto parts,and other suppliers.Check the weight. Hope it helps. regards, BeeVee

Reply to
BeeVee